MFK dead tonight or what

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Here's one of my chocolates a large WC male.

020.JPG

020.JPG

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
My panda uarus- they are hard to find rarely kept and uniquely beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Those are sweet! Are they sensitive? My lfs had them in twice this past year. Wanted them but I couldn't afford to have a school :p so I just have a few regular uarus

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
I agree, I never had any but they do look beautiful :). What size tank do you have them in, are there any tank mates?

Belly up

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2008
Wolverine, MI
Those uarus on the first page are magnificent. I have wanted to try them for years but alas my water is very hard and I`m not into conditioning it so I stay away. Then that Jag, wow what a fish! I was hoping my freddy would turn out like that and he still may, but he aint there yet. Love the Chocolates too. Great fish all!

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Those are sweet! Are they sensitive? My lfs had them in twice this past year. Wanted them but I couldn't afford to have a school :p so I just have a few regular uarus

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thank you!when they first come in they are a real pain to get stabilized but once they are good they are not an issue. (had 12 babies imported to get 4 )

I have a nice pair of regular Uarus too... that is ho i got into these.

I agree, I never had any but they do look beautiful :). What size tank do you have them in, are there any tank mates?
Not sure if you meant me...lol but tyif you did... there are 4 of them in a 110 with some blackberry silver dollars and wild angels

Those uarus on the first page are magnificent. I have wanted to try them for years but alas my water is very hard and I`m not into conditioning it so I stay away. Then that Jag, wow what a fish! I was hoping my freddy would turn out like that and he still may, but he aint there yet. Love the Chocolates too. Great fish all!
Thank you! yea hard water would be an issue

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
Yes, I was referring to you, thanks for responding back with an answer, I also wonder, if they are shy or out going... I wonder could you get away with adding a True Parrot or Chocolate Cichlid.
Thank you!when they first come in they are a real pain to get stabilized but once they are good they are not an issue. (had 12 babies imported to get 4 )

I have a nice pair of regular Uarus too... that is ho i got into these.

Not sure if you meant me...lol but tyif you did... there are 4 of them in a 110 with some blackberry silver dollars and wild angels

Thank you! yea hard water would be an issue

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Yes, I was referring to you, thanks for responding back with an answer, I also wonder, if they are shy or out going... I wonder could you get away with adding a True Parrot or Chocolate Cichlid.
They are not really shy... they are a bit more aggressive then the reg Uaru so I think a true parrot would work but a chocolate may get bullied.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store