MFK family [game]

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Easy...Mike Miranda at H2O. Having seen that tank in person a few times, I can safely say that pics do it no justice.

Toohard

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2014
Where ever
Easy...Mike Miranda at H2O. Having seen that tank in person a few times, I can safely say that pics do it no justice.
Yes that was very easy. The huge tank with blue walls with that old school intermedia gives it away in a heartbeat. Love it tho!

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Yes that was very easy. The huge tank with blue walls with that old school intermedia gives it away in a heartbeat. Love it tho!
Thanks. I found it on YouTube and hoped someone would know.

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I cropped out the watermark for the sake of the game, but I hope OP and staff are okay with that. This has got to be one of the most epic tanks, from one of the most legendary collectors in the hobby...

image.jpg

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
It is said that Noah contacted this next fish keeper when it was time to stock his Arc. This guy wrote the book on hoarding the ultra rare monster fish...
image.jpg

Reactions: Toohard

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
It is said that Noah contacted this next fish keeper when it was time to stock his Arc. This guy wrote the book on hoarding the ultra rare monster fish...
LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store