MFK Fishing Trip

Ornatapinnis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
Dayton Ohio
I have a secrete little creak fishing spot not to far from you that is awesome fishing. Major amounts of small mouths with the occasional largemouth. It's about 15 minutes off the Newcastle exit off 70....

Fish_are_fishfood

Sea Robin
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
MA
All of these trips makes me wish I was older...with money...and a drivers licnese...although with 3 more road lessons I can go for my driving test :D Just turning 17, with some somewhat strict parents doesnt allow for multi state trips with random fish fanatics, lol, although I guess that shows they do care about me :D :D

downset21

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
Quincy, MA
how bout a boston area striper/bluefish fishing trip.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Fish_are_fishfood said:
All of these trips makes me wish I was older...with money...and a drivers licnese...although with 3 more road lessons I can go for my driving test :D Just turning 17, with some somewhat strict parents doesnt allow for multi state trips with random fish fanatics, lol, although I guess that shows they do care about me :D :D
its okay, your saving your self alot of money that way!!

downset21

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
Quincy, MA
Fish_are_fishfood said:

it's an expensive idea to do that, I was even thinking about it. I'm dumb enough to still do it too even though teachers dont make #$%@. who knows?

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
ehhh, it would probably be cheaper for us to fly down there than to drive if your in the Northeast. I was thinking about driving down there, but gas prices alone would make flying down there worth it.

thefishofdoom

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
California
im trying to talk my dad in going as hes a MFK member to but i dont think my mom let me go alone as i will be 15 then.

toxicfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan
F**k the dumb $***....LOL:D Let's all go fishing at Lake St. Clair. It is about 45min from me...... HUGE SMALL MOUTH !!!!and lots of em

Watch bass center(espn)....they will tell you all about it.

cougar579

Candiru
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
I can almost guarantee it will be in the cnals in Miami. Good weather, tons of fish(all kinds).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store