MFK Meet: Seattle Summer '11!!!

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Great meeting all of you. I'd like to say a special thanks to bahamaqt00 and shua for hosting our meet in their beautiful home and tanks. Also, big thanks to Neoprodigy for sending tank and car decals. Last, but certainly not least, Cory from Hikari for giving us some great raffle prizes!

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
We had a great time! Loved meeting everybody, the stores were great but I think the people we met from MFK were even better. Thanks Ashley and Josh for hosting. Portland or spokane and we are in. Spokane and we would love to host!

bahamaqt00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
kirkland wa
Hey thanks everyone for coming, It was good to put some faces to names! I am down for either a spokane or a Portland meet that would be a lot of fun. Also, If anyone took pictures I would love to see them!

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Hey thanks everyone for coming, It was good to put some faces to names! I am down for either a spokane or a Portland meet that would be a lot of fun. Also, If anyone took pictures I would love to see them!
Cavamart was our official photographer for the meet. He is sending me the pics soon and I'll post up a thread. Thanks again to everyone who came we had a great turnout and I had a blast. Nothing like acclimating fish at 11:30pm after a day chocked full of good people and good times! :D

cavamart

Feeder Fish
Sep 22, 2007
Oregon
Nice meeting everyone. Pictures sent out. I can run any through a program and clean them up. Just email me with the picture #.
Hope to see you all again down here.

shua

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2009
kenmore wa
mannnnn that was a day ill never forget thanks to every one for bein so rad. and thanks cavamart for cooking lol i know i suck. and the pictures are awesome.

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
Big thanks to Wyldfya & JK47 for putting this meet together, and josh and ashley for hosting all us fish geeks at their place (as my wife always says) ..LOL It was great to meet everyone again and hopefully we can keep this NW meet going and get bigger and better each year. Thanks to Li and Cory (hikari) for all the good stuff.

Racersk

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Covington
I had a great time!

Love to see those HUGE tanks in bahamaqt00 and shua garage, Glad to see ( :WHOA: ) I'm not the only one, lol.Also thanks to all for pointing out the Aripima Gigas pond at Antiquarist World ! Can't believe I missed that the first 2 times...

My 2 fish I got while out and about are settling in...Yes 2, I got the tiny Enlicari Poly with the group at a great discount from Greg @ Pet Pourri-even though those bala sharks I donated there looked like butt when they got into their tank...Long travel day... But after Everett I went back to Antiquarist World and picked up one of his smaller blue Channel cats. I had too, they were $5.99 and georgeous! :grinno: And I had to stared a little more at the Aripima tanks. ;)

Great showing from the NW folks and all the LFS owner support- minus the non feeding of the Aripimas... Did I mention how cool the Aripimas were...:arapaimag:arapaimag:woot:

Madness

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2010
Puyallup, WA
Yes it was great meeting all of you. I am definitely in on a meet at either Spokane or Portland. Sorry that I had to bail after visiting China town, but had to much to do and the drive home would have been crazy. Well, not as crazy as those of you from Spokane and Portland.

Please keep me in mind for next time as a place to visit. I am either going to build another fish addition onto my home, and build in it a 3000+gal tank, :headbang2 or I am really thinking about starting up my own fish store here in the South end of Washington, or both.:headbang2 I will definitely keep everyone posted and up-to-date as it happens.

Now I just need to win the lottery. :headbang2:ROFL::ROFL::headbang2

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Sean, I hope your little endli kicks butt! Grow him into a monster for me :D It was pretty sweet getting to meet some fellow enthusiasts! I'd like to go along with the group on the next meet, it'd just have to be a portland or spokane meet so we wouldn't be hitting up pet pourri without me being on the clock!

Greg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store