Feb 9, 2006
Paris, AR
F yea shirts

wannaarro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
Are the sizes in america different to the sizes in aus?

Does anyone know?
The basic differences I know are European vs US. I think Aussie sizes are similar to Euro but still diff: EG: womens size 10 top Euro: size 40 Aussie: I think 42. Something like that. Go to a website for American clothing (like Gap, Sears, something that sells mens' as well, and is thorough enough to include measurements. Just a thought. . . .

wannaarro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
Hoodie please! Maybe leave the back blank so people can put their own favourite monster on. then have a comp for best pic added to a hoodie/shirt.

I'd get a hoodie, ls tee, sl tee. :werd:

Stone Like Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Thanks wannaarro, i'll check it out later, thanks again! :)

sour_girl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2006
Toronto
I say do the "M" on the front, and "Got monster?" on the back with the web address.. in black/white and white/black. simple. those who know the logo will know the shirts... it would be cool... The hats would look better in black w/white logo imo....

Any idea how much these would cost?

bpunisher18

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
Racine, WI
I really dig the hat and would order instantly and would also like a shirt. IMO the hat looks awesome the way it is now , I wouldn't change a thing :)

wannaarro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
I say do the "M" on the front, and "Got monster?" on the back with the web address.. in black/white and white/black. simple. those who know the logo will know the shirts... it would be cool... The hats would look better in black w/white logo imo....

Any idea how much these would cost?
Ball Park figures:

We want quality, right? =80%cotton, 20% poly for hoodies
-black with white ink, they'd average around 40-60 bills, depending on quantity and who neo or whoever got to do it (get preorders, major spirit drive, blows down cost) AS WELL AS having screen front and back

Short Sleeve Tees: 100% cotton, once again depending on above--ball park, 15-25 bills

Long sleeve tees: 100% cotton, maybe vee neck fr change up, 25-35 bills. This is just from my own experience over the years having tees done (altho I did the design work, which saved some bucks)

They shouldn't be so outrageous that MFK members couldn't get at least one. We could go one of two ways:
--limited edition (makes it more special, people will want to snatch 'em up afore they're gone)
-- open production for ongoing sales.
If MFK is not trying to make a profit off them (just consider the publicity--I've had tons of people ask about my decal on truck) they can be more affordable that what we see in catalogs.
Whatcha think, Neo and others????

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store