Mfk store

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Hey, does anyone know where I can find the mfk store or if the store even exists anymore? I haven’t been able to find it and even looked at other threads and tried links but nothing worked.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
The site isn’t up and running. It was at the link below.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Do you know when it’ll be up and running again?
Probably not till this covid gets more under control. And things return to a more normal fashion of running.
ATM we have manufacturing short of workers so production of finished goods is off by about a 1/3, raw supplies to make finished goods is also short supply due to lack of workers. Shipping is a nightmare, too many truckdrivers left the industry at the start of this. Ships don't want to deal with a million different covid protocols at each port they deliver to, and also short workers to unload/load the ships.

When covid first hit a lot of people that could retire did, that took a lot of the knowledge of getting things done out of the market.

Didn't feel like cooking after my rather long busy day so stopped at Taco Bell for dinner. They had a list taped to the register of things they were out of. And get this....they had a guy just separating rolled paper towels cause they can't get napkins....

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Probably not till this covid gets more under control. And things return to a more normal fashion of running.
ATM we have manufacturing short of workers so production of finished goods is off by about a 1/3, raw supplies to make finished goods is also short supply due to lack of workers. Shipping is a nightmare, too many truckdrivers left the industry at the start of this. Ships don't want to deal with a million different covid protocols at each port they deliver to, and also short workers to unload/load the ships.

When covid first hit a lot of people that could retire did, that took a lot of the knowledge of getting things done out of the market.

Didn't feel like cooking after my rather long busy day so stopped at Taco Bell for dinner. They had a list taped to the register of things they were out of. And get this....they had a guy just separating rolled paper towels cause they can't get napkins....
Sounds rough over there dude. In my town and city I haven’t heard much of anything too bad since COVID other than the occasional person I know catching it but the biggest thing that COVID had done to mess up my life is now a lot of people are working anywhere they can and stores stopped hiring younger people so that they can help provide to family’s in need of money. Also, Taco Bell is still Taco Bell. No matter what the workers do that seems so ridiculous or dumb ( I understand in you’re example they needed to do it but I’ve seen Taco Bell workers do some stupid things lol) it doesn’t change the diarrhea and supply of a hundred air fresheners for your bathroom after eating it or the flavor of the food lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store