MFK vs Monster Energy Protest Sign Thread

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
VenomStinger presented a great idea to help spread the word about the current dilemma MFK is facing.

The word can be spread to many more people by way of designing, creating, installing, and displaying protest signs on our lawns, in our windows, and/or somewhere on our properties to bring the message to the general population of the corporate hardball being played against the site.

Let's see those ideas and/or finished projects that will be/are displayed proudly for the world to see and make a stand on.

Venom Stinger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2006
Arlington,Va.
VenomStinger
It's two words bro.. :)

Thanks oddball..
i live on the main residential road that goes into Washington DC.
i have a stop light almost in the front of my house..during rush hour i have thousand a pawn thousands of cars going in front of my house...i live a little over 1 mile from DC.
i have been looking online to find a good sign shop that can make a banner/sign that i can put in my front yard for everyone who drives by can see...
i dont have a design yet....

Venom Stinger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2006
Arlington,Va.
itsreallynotaproblemaspeopledoitallthetime.

but honestly i am curious about what people will come up with..
i know there are a lot of creative people with incredible drawing skills on this site.

i need some idea's for mine anyway...i really have no idea what i want it to look like.

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
I live on a practical dead end road in a tiny town, does anyone know the legality of posting signs (a literal) everywhere? Or maybe stickers or something? I could put one in my car....

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
A sign in your car window would work too.

Keep in mind that any sign in a traffic area should be short in wording and to the point so the message may be read in full when driving by. Signs in vehicles should never limit the driver's view (cause a blind zone) leading to unsafe driving or worse.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store