MFKer' of OHIO

bukster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2007
Toledo
sorry it's been forever since i've been on MFK. what is the current status of the trip? i'm getting questions from my local club and need to find out.

bukster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2007
Toledo
is this trip going to happen? i have people relying on me to let them know what's up. does anyone have any info at all?

ddyerfamily

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2007
Kentucky
www.youtube.com
I am going for sure !

Me and my family along with a few friends will be there.

I have seen around 30 people wanting to go :)

I can not however afford to pay the 10% up front for behind the scenes group tours. :(

I will be there anyway.

I am looking forward to going ,very excited :D

Still time to tell your friends.:naughty:

Just meeting "The DDyerfamily 6 Pack off Brats" will be worth the trip.:ROFL:

I am bringing all 6 of my children and my biggest kid....my husband Dan :screwy:

snakeheader

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
ohio
time place?

rocks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
ohio
I'm in ohio too, but I'm clear up in willoughby, right on lake erie. It would be good to get a group of us that trades/sells fish right here in ohio. I'm not sure if I could make it to a meet or not, its a long drive and the car isn't as healthy as it once was.

lostnight

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2006
Dayton, Ohio, USA
Well, I am going to the Newport Aquarium sometime this month to see my cichlids I donated to them. THey should be released into the Amazonian display within the next 1-2 weeks if they pass the quarintine period without issues. I already asked a couple of friends from here in Dayton to go, so I'm going to have to work around their schedule. We plan to go out to eat , have a few drinks, and do some riverboat gambling afterwards. If that doesn't sound good I could probably make it back there on another day also, I like it there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store