Mini Rack - 6x 20g central

danz

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2006
Escondido, ca
www.flowerhorncraze.com
Well starting a mini breeding project and was able to get my hands on some 20g glass drilled tanks in bad shape for cheap so taking 6 of them and building a small system before creating a 20+ tank system with ponds. :nilly:

This setup is a little different then the final system but same concept. It will be powered by a 750 gph pump with a rubbermaid wetdry.

Todays goal is to finish up painting the tanks before my daughters party but I have already done 80% of my shopping so just a matter of getting time to build it. My floor scrapper is making quick work of the old paint so glad I found it.

kallmond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2009
Hanover, PA
Is that going to stay outside, or are you just setting it up that way for testing?

I'm envious if you're in the right climate to keep tanks outside. Here in Pennsylvania they'd have to be really big tanks!

djarmstrong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
England
Cool idea . I had the same sort of thoughts ages ago , with the top tanks draining into the bottom tanks then going into the main Sump back round to the top tanks .

But i had changed my mind . Didn't/ wasn't sure if it would work and that the tank would over fall , Ect .

Hope it works all ok for you . :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store