mixed pictures from my trip to a aquarium market in Guangzhou, China

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Although many of the fish(not all) in these pictures appear to be living in cramped conditions it is also worth pointing out that the water clarity is excellent and all the fish are in beautiful condition and of the highest quality.

Love the double sucker holding the partition in place on the Ray tank, anyone seen these in the UK?

Really enjoyed the pictures.

Thanks for sharing!

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Haha damn! The total confused me! I was thinking a fish market so I was all DAMN! They eat these expensive ass fish?! Those are sick! I wish I could have them all!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They'd have have to throw me out of that place due to me not wanting to leave on my own.

wmkr

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
m'sia
Very nice shots bro would love to visit them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doyboy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2010
essex uk
Wow sum amazing fish, would be hard to leave a place like that without spending a small fortune

doyboy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2010
essex uk
Although many of the fish(not all) in these pictures appear to be living in cramped conditions it is also worth pointing out that the water clarity is excellent and all the fish are in beautiful condition and of the highest quality.

Love the double sucker holding the partition in place on the Ray tank, anyone seen these in the UK?

Really enjoyed the pictures.

Thanks for sharing!
Them suckers are available on ebay richard, if I remember right you can get a pack of five for about £4, a very handy item to have.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store