MMA News and Notes

hamato_yoshii

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
Earth (temporarily)
mr.reef24;3163497; said:
there only bringing kimbo on and doing a evans, rampage TUF to bring more african american viewer's in. UFC is more like WWE anymore, But i still love it i just hate TUF boring Should only show fight's not drinking and acting stupid.

mr.reef24

Have you watched this season at all?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
mr.reef24;3163497; said:
there only bringing kimbo on and doing a evans, rampage TUF to bring more african american viewer's in. UFC is more like WWE anymore,
Are you sure that thats the only reason they are featuring these three,how is it like WWE ?

swede

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2009
ןɟ 'opuɐןɹo ɹɐǝu
that statement makes no sense. they don't have story lines in ufc

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Right,all that goes on is supposed to be spontaneous and real and if it is scripted then I dont want to watch it.

polish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
Ne, IN
www.tankterrors.com
TUF is not scripted, however it's entertainment as well and people forget that. You can't expect there to not be some purposeful acts that they know will bring in ratings, it's a reality TV show, not a PPV Fight Card. Do like most people do that don't like the BS and just record it and fast forward to the fights. I agree it can be a little over the top at times but so is everything else in life these days. The UFC builds fake rivalries to sell fights all the time as well, it's nothing new to toss a little gas on the fire for them. Not worth getting upset about, it will never change.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah I agree all of that and I already suspected that they egged on team leaders and welcomed arguments between the two which I dont consider to be scripted or staged.I was just wondering what MrReef felt made the show seem like WWE in his opinion which I am guessing is all of the bickering and drama like what is mostly shown on Raw.

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
hamato_yoshii;3161890; said:
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFfmG-ZccI8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFfmG-ZccI8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSyXCJQgVeo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSyXCJQgVeo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He will probably be kicked off the show before he even gets a match.

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
krichardson;3165144; said:
Are you sure that thats the only reason they are featuring these three,how is it like WWE ?
It was on an article interviewing Dana White it's a great strategy 3 great fighter's to pull in a different audience I just hate TUF I watched the first 5 season's and that was it. I like UFC on ppv not the wwe drama were there stuck in a house with no contact to outside world and given ton's of liquor it seems scripted to me like the wwe that's what I meant but everyone has there opinion on stuff.

mr.reef24

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store