Monster tanks!!!!!! Need gone lax are so/cal 90304 pk/up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Got me to click on your post and I will admit, I only wish I would have logged on sooner! That was a screaming deal.... The Fluval tank alone was worth the $60.00. Definitely a nice find for some despite what some D-bags may say!

Brad Wess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2013
SoCal 90277
In your defense yes they reacted a little too far. And it is a good technique to pull people in. But it is a waste of some people's time and it gets their emotions pumping when they see an amazing deal on a "monster tank" and then click it to find out it's not even close. I can see where they're coming from on that. I'm not siding with anyone. I just want to tell how it is for both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
Fist off all I'm not laying to no one ass you can clearly see I posted pic of the stuff I have for sale ...and **** you if you don't like what I'm got to offer but to call other people stuff junk!!! Go **** your self
Another big tough internet warrior!!! you can talk tough when you are a million miles away can't ya? F**k you coward!! all I said was you should not list some little piece of crap fish bowl as a monster tank just to get people to look at it... Then you wonder why people get mad about it!!

Incase you didn't notice the name of this site is MONSTER fish keepers.... So when someone see's a tank on here that says Monster they are expecting to see a monster tank, not a fish bowl!!!!!

bullyroots

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
Paramount
Internet worrier look who's talking you peace off ****...believe me your not the first idiot from MFK I got into it with I take **** from no one ohio or so cal if you disrespect me believe me your going to get it...so what if I put monster tank for people to look at isn't this a sales group in the first place? You dum **** I didn't put a gun to your head and made you look if you chose to look is up to you...first off all your in ohio you know tham well you wasent going to buy **** in so/cal your just a nosie motha****er who joined group for much needed attention....on another note Thanks for all the good people who respected my post and showed interest...

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Why everyone talkin about wasting time? Bet those who think so --- keep coming back to this thread and have even subscribed!! HAHA. Lets worry about the the important things in life..... like the type of hair product we use..... gel or mousse today?

bullyroots

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
Paramount
Lets all get along!
Your right bro we should all get along I don't like this drama I'm here to use the forum to sale and buy stuff.just didn't like the fact people call my stuff junk when I paid for the stuff it cost me money who is he to call it junk on my thread ..you probably don't remember me but I even done business with you I got the 65g with black back from you few years ago I don't look for trouble I'm only looking to do business and enjoy the hobby.. Ps I got a 60x18x24 visio tank for sale I'm afraid to call it a monster tank and waste anyone's time but if anyone intrested :) hit me up

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Your right bro we should all get along I don't like this drama I'm here to use the forum to sale and buy stuff.just didn't like the fact people call my stuff junk when I paid for the stuff it cost me money who is he to call it junk on my thread ..you probably don't remember me but I even done business with you I got the 65g with black back from you few years ago I don't look for trouble I'm only looking to do business and enjoy the hobby.. Ps I got a 60x18x24 visio tank for sale I'm afraid to call it a monster tank and waste anyone's time but if anyone intrested :) hit me up
LOL.... yeah I remember you...... gave you a great deal on it!!.... all good bro.... people have called my fish junk in the past and probably still do ...... who cares what people think? I know what I have and that's ALL that matters. :)

BUMP for your MONSTER betta tank that has SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store