More balls?

smmfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
NEBRASKA
Wow! Beautiful. I used to have a ball python. His name was Moonshine. He was about 4 ft. long. Had to give him up because landlord said no to keeping him in my apartment. Although I had him in that apartment for a year before he even found out I had him in there.:cool-1:

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
real nice collection your freind has. I want a piebald ball python so bad.

elevatethis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2005
Richmond, VA
That wasn't a *just* a spider by the way.......I'm pretty sure thats a bumblebee (spider x pastel).

The lesser and cinny look awesome!

Get him to cross the lesser with the bee (if possible) and make queen bees!

Is that second snake pictured (below the pastel) a Fireball?

I thought you guys couldn't get this stuff in the UK?

Snakemanstu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2006
UK
Your correct that is a bumblebee and very nice too..the first 5 pics are all normal pastels..as for availability there are plenty of people keeping the ball morphs here in the UK..initially alot are imported but there are also quite a few breeders producing their own now.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Snakemanstu;473481; said:
Your correct that is a bumblebee and very nice too..the first 5 pics are all normal pastels..as for availability there are plenty of people keeping the ball morphs here in the UK..initially alot are imported but there are also quite a few breeders producing their own now.
more and more increasingly. too pricey for me. just got to wait for someone to put pictures up of the specimens i cant have :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store