Most aggressive aquarium fish?

PwNz I R COLE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2012
Mt.Laurel NJ
I'd say it's either a fahaka or a channa. People keep saying chiclids but I've kept most sa/ca with other fish and they've been fine given the space and as long as they're not breeding.

Get a 12"+ fahaka and try tank mates. Not gunna happen. Get a full grown jag or dovii, they can easily co-exist with other fish.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Let's see dovii are kept alone jags sometimes hatian kept alone buttikoferi Kept alone amphilophus labiats and midas and grammodes and umbees all are usually kept alone very over exaggerated but it depends on the fish but by no means dovii umbees hatian and buttikoferi should be kept alone

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

PwNz I R COLE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2012
Mt.Laurel NJ
I'd say it's either a fahaka or a channa. People keep saying chiclids but I've kept most sa/ca with other fish and they've been fine given the space and as long as they're not breeding.

Get a 12"+ fahaka and try tank mates. Not gunna happen. Get a full grown jag or dovii, they can easily co-exist with other fish.

Oh and I forgot nadopsis beani witch are by no means a loner I've heard of one claming an entire 600 gallon tank to it's own

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Anchovie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
Jersey Shore
Killer whales. Hands down. They'll eat anything else you put in their tank. Unless its a pretty girl in a wetsuit, they love swimming and doing fun tricks with pretty girls in wetsuits. Oh and also the mermaids from that discovery channel thing looked pretty aggressive. I'd hate doing tank maintenance on an aquatic ape tank.

D.Wolf

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
I had Ps. pulpican cichlid - he owned 100g of water..other 30 fishes were squeezed in 10g..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store