ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Jeff&Sadie;4426951; said:
1. oscar
2. Green terror
3. Yellow banded severum(not so bashful as you think)
4. Jaguar
5. Blue Gene Jack Dempsey
6. Red Devil
7. Flower Horn
8. Firemouth
9. Pink convict
10. Mother Of Pearl Earth eater ( shes a physco.)

fight me all you want on it. my personal experience im basing this on.
everyones entitled to there own opinion.
this is one mean oscar
that i found
http://www.youtube.com/v/FTGlacuoRs...=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param http://www.youtube.com/v/FTGlacuoRso?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999

alexmuw

Feeder Fish
Jul 31, 2009
meow
Buttikoferi (african)!!!
My bros 7 inch butti beat the crap outta his: 12 inch midas, my 12 inch trimac, his 10 inch tiger mota, etc....

I'd put a 20 inch Butti against any American cichlid. Gonna be a good fight!

surfpalmsncycads

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2010
whittier ca
hands down dovii wins
black nasty
umbee
festae.
these kill for fun!

all these other fish are agressive in the petco petsmart world
jags
texas
oscar
red devil
yadayada....

hybrids dont count its like inbreeding a pit bull.
flowerhorns, red texas,
texasXjag
jagXred terror
dovii X managuense.....

when i was 9 i had my first beer and thought jack dempseys were tough lol

pi-eyed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Kalamazoo, Michigan
BALLER34IG;3748445; said:
ill give some props to the oscar and it is hands down one of the most intimidating cichlids

Oscars are aggressive to each other---not so much with other cichlids. The oscars get punked every time:ROFL:!!!! I have a very nasty trimac, A very aggressive black belt, a gt,a jd,and a midas all in the same tank..Nobody messes with midas:headbang2

Chris

Gasha

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2010
Rhode Island
my texas cichlid all ready killed a midas cichlid 2 inches bigger, and will try to attack you if your not shaking the pellet bag to feed her. she also killed the dempsy that was bigger than her at the time and the convict that was also bigger than her at the time.... she currently tries to attack my pleco but he don't take bs.... other than her the only other crazy cichlid i had but it was african was a butterkafferi (destroyed pike, eel.. and some other fish that were all at least twice its size....)

Youngbuck5009

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2009
Detroit, MI
ok, from my experience... I've seen that Jags consistantly have a nasty attitude toward other fish and humans so they are my #1. At home, my oscar beats the s*** out of his tank companions from time to time which are 2 equally sized pike cichlids. My oscar (female) also HATES my girlfriend and will not stop attacking the glass when she is on the other side. Oscar has earned my #2 pick. Number three, i'm gonna have to go with Sciaenochromis ahli, or the "electric blue" from lake malawi. This thread says "MOST AGRESSIVE" not the fish that can win in a fight. I had a community tank with about 65 malawi cichlids and he was always the most territorial, agressive, and was always chasing tankmates. He even killed some peacocks out of agression. so.. heres my darkhorse top 3
#1 - Jag
#2 - Oscar
#3 - Electric Blue (Sciaenochromis ahli)

TritonAquaria

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2010
socal
def no oscars

TritonAquaria

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2010
socal
flowerhorns for me.