Motoro Ray and CL... Im starting to hate CL

bcfd144

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2010
Missouri
I hate idiots that flag when they get mad. I've had that issue with one of my cars I'm trying to sell. It's a rare one, and price reflects that. I keep getting flagged as a scam due to outrageous price.

If you want it to go to a good home, post it here in the Classifieds.

I did post also on here under the classifieds.
And i know what you mean, ieven had a guy flag me becaue i wouldnt sell him a sump at the price he wanted. he wasnt both my 175 gallon rated sump and my 225 gallon rated sump for 40 bucks. I told him that was not even what I wanted for one of them. So he hit the flag button as many times as he could to ge the posting del.

bcfd144

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2010
Missouri
That's the problem with craigslist right there, they don't have any MOD's what so ever. All they have is a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do than sit around flagging ads for whatever reason they want. There is no review by a mod, if enough of them hit flag the ad is just gone.
Your rt John G, that is the biggest problem. No real MOD's and to many stupid people.
I am considering just keeping him. But makes me wounder what its going to be like when my Females start breeding.. Even though I have a deal set up with my local LFS for when that happens, he still might not be able to take all the ones I end up with.. Like rt now he is remodeling his shop and cant take the one I have rt now.
But hey, Id rather keep the little guy and know he is in a good place, than worry about if he is in good hands.

dhjr0915

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2011
Dorn's World..
Craigslist is just a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do but hate on other people's threads...There's a bunch of broke jokers on that site..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store