Ms. Leo/Hen is Prego!!!

skynoch

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2007
edmonton alberta canada
Congrats pups should look good no matter the father. Did she just become ready for mating or is this the first time you put her in with some mature males? Just curious because I heard female leos are usually 2 years minimun before they are mature and henlie take longer but hybrid rays I heard mature sooner.

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
thanks guys for all the great comments!!

skynoch;3823132; said:
Congrats pups should look good no matter the father. Did she just become ready for mating or is this the first time you put her in with some mature males? Just curious because I heard female leos are usually 2 years minimun before they are mature and henlie take longer but hybrid rays I heard mature sooner.
ive had mature males in w her her whole life, so i would imagine that she just became mature. my stunning male leo (in my avatar) just matured about 2 months ago and was showing interest in her so im hoping he is the dad.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Everyone says that rays prefer thier own species right? So the dad should be Leo right?

I agree though, either way you're going to have kick azz pups. I personally hope they are Motoropoldi. That way I might actually be able to afford one!!!!

Congratz man!!!

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
im thinkin its the leo but u never know w a horney azz motoro lol

Iffrat

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 8, 2009
Dallas Texas
SON OF A BIT!!!!!@!@!$^@#$^

i dont have a big enough tank for these guys .. WTF!!!!!

l;knas;rhgaih;lksdg bla ..

im not happy about this ..

ok .. i lied ... i am really happy about this .. but .. i dont have a tank to put them in .. so i cannot pick any up this time around ... that .. i am not happy about ..

Akabir47

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 1, 2009
Home of the brave.
Awesome! Congrats!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store