My 12inch jag

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
I apologize, I was talking about samarth, but on a more serious note, those fish need help.if you don't know how to help them , just ask, there are plenty of people on here , myself included, that would give sound advice freely.just stop trying to b.s. people, there's a lot of people on here with a lot more experience than both of us combined that can't be fooled I'm sure.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jagsandpits

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2012
NewYork
I love me some fish but I ain't going to India to save his fish. Its probably some 10 y.o. kid. Hard telling what he'll post next.
well yeah obv. lol he said I love me some fish. but I doubt its a ten yr old kid this sites not that easy to operate

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
I have a 7 foot 150 pound Red Tail catfish! If i blow the size out of proportion apparently it makes me seem SO much cooler!

But seriously, OP, Good luck with your fish and if you really ARE trying to be a good fish keeper then ignore some people on this site... And i would recommend you regome some fish. With a tank your size (no matter how many gallons, i mean the one in the full tank shot)you could EASILY house 2 or 3 cichlids for life... But you are overstocked...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America

samarth raipal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2013
india
There was nedecine in water before.I told that its was a old pic