My 150g long Lake Malwai cichlid tank. Video

UnReel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2015
Lakewood , Ca
Hi , My name is Behdad (friends call me Beta) I'm new member with only one post so far but recently was able to do a video of my aquarium and thought I'd share it to see what you all think. Sorry about the audio, was trying to add lib while my son videoed the aquarium and I made a few mistakes LOL!!!! Anyway looking forward to hearing what you all think . All fish names listed where the names of the fish on the tanks when bought . If you see anything miss I'd please let me know,

150g long Malwai cichlid tank video

Got the aquarium used for 500.00 and it came with everything but the lights, river rock and fish. Had the tank buffed out for 225.00 and I think it turned out o.k. Looking forward to moving up to a 180 or 240 in the future and also I'm looking into rarer and harder to find fish to stock as well.

Hope you enjoyed the video,
Behdad

Reactions: HumanBean

UnReel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2015
Lakewood , Ca
Thanks for the replys all and I'm glad you enjoyed the vid. Lots of work goes into the tank but the joy of watching the fish is priceless.

Just picked up a 2 - 2 1/2 in Placidochromis Phenochilus Tanziania better know as a Star Sapphire and added him to the tank about an hr ago and will try to post up a couple pics later after he acclimates.

Reactions: Odstar
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store