My 1st Blue Gorillus Umbee, I'm addicted now!

calibigrob

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
Worldwide
Wow I myself just start liking these beast also got new breed project X It's both blue n black in one
Hope one day mines come close yours

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

crxlsturbo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2013
Cental Coast,Ca
Beautiful blue Gorilla. I just picked up one from a lfs today. Only 2 left out of the 4 that came in. So I swooped one up and have him in a 55 with a 3"ebjd, 2-3" bandit Cichlids. He ate for the first time tonight which is a plus for me. Can't wait until he grows like yours. Here's some pics.

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1402136156437.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402136177694.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402136191709.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402136204960.jpg

FlatFishLeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
USA
Beautiful blue Gorilla. I just picked up one from a lfs today. Only 2 left out of the 4 that came in. So I swooped one up and have him in a 55 with a 3"ebjd, 2-3" bandit Cichlids. He ate for the first time tonight which is a plus for me. Can't wait until he grows like yours. Here's some pics.

Where did you score these beauties from? These guys will be awesome! I might know the parents of your fry?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

crxlsturbo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2013
Cental Coast,Ca
If you like that ebjd you should pull him out quick.

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!
As of right now the ebjd is bigger in size. I'm keeping a close eye on him. Any sign of aggression from the Gorilla blue and I will yank him. I have a 10 gallon I can throw in but I'm raising a Dovii that's about 2-3". I just don't know what to do with the dovii when he grows up. How much aggressive are the Gorilla blues compared to the dovii?

crxlsturbo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2013
Cental Coast,Ca
Where did you score these beauties from? These guys will be awesome! I might know the parents of your fry?

I live here in the Monterey Bay and picked him up at the lfs here in Salinas. I'm not sure where they picked him up from but I could've sworn that when I was talking to the guy at the lfs 2 days ago that there's a guy locally that breeds umbee but I don't know if it's the Gorilla blue ones.
Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store