My 22inch widebar dat

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Thanx for the nice comments folks!

Gage...It eats whole spiny gobyfish i buy frozen from Asian supermarkets. He's always eaten whole thawed fish thoughout his life (different types throughout his stages) At times i would shove a few massivores down into their bellies to gutload them before i feed, but haven't in a couple years-not easy with the gobyfish's narrow throats

Nicklks...He is right around 10years old. He was literally the size of a nickel when i purchased him.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Very nice but you need a taller tank this is the problem with large tigers they need a tank that's 30 min deep but 36 is better as it will give the aro and tiger room to keep out of each others was

Very nice tiger but you need to get rid of the aro or get a taller tank

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Very nice but you need a taller tank this is the problem with large tigers they need a tank that's 30 min deep but 36 is better as it will give the aro and tiger room to keep out of each others was

Sound advise TIKARMANN. You might be right, but everythings been going pretty gd for the 6 years i've had the dat n aro together in this tank. The aro gets a quick chase here n there, but the aro does a great job taking it in stride. My feeling is if i need to upgrade, it's not going to be because of a need to make room for each to swim, but rather the aro might simply outgrow the 30inch wide tank. This black aro is mint and his appetite is huge for now. Time will tell i guess, but my main goal is to push this WB past the 2ft mark in the next couple years. Thanx for the advise!

Thanx to the members for your nice comments in the last few posts!

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Welcome to MFK, you're going to love this site and we are looking forward to more of your posts!

Oh yeah, you win! That's the nicest looking Black on this site IMO. Keep the pictures coming!

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK

Sound advise TIKARMANN. You might be right, but everythings been going pretty gd for the 6 years i've had the dat n aro together in this tank. The aro gets a quick chase here n there, but the aro does a great job taking it in stride. My feeling is if i need to upgrade, it's not going to be because of a need to make room for each to swim, but rather the aro might simply outgrow the 30inch wide tank. This black aro is mint and his appetite is huge for now. Time will tell i guess, but my main goal is to push this WB past the 2ft mark in the next couple years. Thanx for the advise!

Thanx to the members for your nice comments in the last few posts!
it may have been ok at first but if you have had the ST for 6 years its time to give him more depth

wide is fine but tall needs to be deeper my big ST like to use the whole 3ft depth and they would prob live in deep water in the wild

just my opinion nothing more as he looks like hes swimming in a puddle

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store