My 3 foot giant

Cichlidarowana

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
SoCal
Shelooks awesome. I have a baby about 6 inches and all it eats are black worms. It ignores everything else. What did you feed her when you first got her?

motorohorn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2010
Detroit Mi
wow, now that is why people get into the hobby... perfect.. post more pics if you can.. what size tank is she in? i have one right now in a 125.. have had her about 3 months she went from half the size of a pencil to now about the size of 2 snickers bars. any help to get her this size?

StripeGirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
Boston, MA
When she was small she ate crawlers.Then i cut market shrimp,tilapia,other white fish into strips until she ate everything.The tank is 450 gallons.

Thank you for her compliments.

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
wow thats huge, biigest i have seen. how old do u think it is

Loves severums

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2009
Michigan
wow i wish i had a eel that big..:drool: very nice eel :D

keonetfish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2010
Somewhere
Cichlidarowana;4768562; said:
Shelooks awesome. I have a baby about 6 inches and all it eats are black worms. It ignores everything else. What did you feed her when you first got her?
Some fish will get addicted to black worms and and will not except anything else. You better make sure you have a steady supply of black worms or else.

In other news, that fire eel is huge. I can't believe she is able to move around with those tiny little fins.

StripeGirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
Boston, MA
She is a BBW for sure.It is very funny to see her push the vampire plecos out of her cave.There are 25 vampire plecos with her.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store