my 34" silver aro

ctoychik

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
LAOS
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
btw, quick question, why aren't there more 30"+ silvers around here? I see huge tanks capable of growing some bigger than mine, but always see them maxing out around 28"?
Mines are more than 28" ^^ all three of them. I'd say 3' at least (if memory serves around 4 years now). not growing no more i think.

Chunky silver aro you got ^^ i like

ctoychik

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
LAOS
IMG_0067.jpg

^_^ pix from NOV 2011 - not taken by me but but the photographer for the function. I dont have any updates as i have not been back home yet >.<

IMG_0067.jpg

Crispy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Ontario Canada
ctoychik, both of those silvers are THICK! hard to judge length from that pic, but he's definitely one of the bigger and older one's I've seen on the forum. are the fins torn from tankmates or jumping? do you find they heal slower as they age?

ctoychik

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
LAOS
ctoychik, both of those silvers are THICK! hard to judge length from that pic, but he's definitely one of the bigger and older one's I've seen on the forum. are the fins torn from tankmates or jumping? do you find they heal slower as they age?
Heheheh yes it is difficult to judge the size without seeing the whole set-up. they are 3'+. They dont look so big is a large setup lol 2x2. the torn fins are from themselves. there are three of them and they circle each other other lot with lots of nipping. nothing serious so far <fingers crossed>.
the splash around alot not from jumping though - no matter, the lid is heavy.
they are not that old as far as age go around 4 years if memory serves. there are fatter and older aros on the forum ^^

PS: the full tank shot is in some other thread somewhere - similar to RTC set-up ... a bit smaller

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store