My 450g Show Tank

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
Awe man...that sucks you lost the dats. It part of fish keeping. Yeah, I can't wait to see how the bass look like.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
One day I promise not to be lazy and post pictures. I lost one orino and 3 of the dats. I can't figure out what happened to the dats, I posted in the dat section a long time ago about the issues I was having with them but didn't get much help. One by one they all stopped swimming and would just rest on the bottom of the tank. Then they couldn't even sit straight and would need to rest against the side of the tank. At first it was just two of them so I put them in the 210 since that tank was fairly empty, but they never snapped out of it. I only have one left, but he's the size of a large phone book. Probably close to 12" if not bigger.
I have 9 Dats total and one is doing that laying on the side thing! It's been about 6 months now that this one Dat just cant seem to maintain buoyancy. It eats fine, smaller than the others but still fat. It just lays on its side all day. Sometimes half covered with sand.

Welcome back! Looking forward to the pup pics and it's progress!

SpeshulEd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Yeah, I couldn't figure it out. Mine kept eating, but then lost interest. It was almost like their body seized up or something. The last one seems really healthy tho.

Once the koi go in the pond, I need to do some mega fish shopping.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store