My African brown knife

twistedsnap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2009
southern il
When i get up in the mornings he js all over the tank and actually comes up and checks me out but as soon as i open the door hes gone i was worried about him getting to eat but after i redecored my tank i seen his fat butt looked like he swallowed a marble lol
...... and when i took the pic j had to put my pbone right against the glass the bumble bee cat is only a inch and a half maybe
Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

RWaltman

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Warren, PA
When i get up in the mornings he js all over the tank and actually comes up and checks me out but as soon as i open the door hes gone i was worried about him getting to eat but after i redecored my tank i seen his fat butt looked like he swallowed a marble lol
...... and when i took the pic j had to put my pbone right against the glass the bumble bee cat is only a inch and a half maybe
Mine was with big cichlids and a decent sized TSN for awhile and he held his own fine. He was always faster and more agile than anything bigger than him.

Kash

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2012
Lynn Haven, Fl.
So, I've read you can't have more than one of each knife in a tank together. But is that also true for other types? For example, would a Brown Knife and Black Ghost Knife get along?

twistedsnap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2009
southern il
Ive seen multiple knives of the same species in tanks as long ad its big enuf for them yo have there own space. Ive got both bgk and brown but different tanks so cant answer you with answer from experience but i have hurd of it on here

twistedsnap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2009
southern il
I also got a good buddy of mine thats been trying to talk me into a clown knife..... and now every time i see one for sale i have to fight the urge

Kash

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2012
Lynn Haven, Fl.
You think a 5' long, 110g would be big enough for an ABK and a BGK? It'll also house two Sen. Bichirs and an Ompock Catfish, nothing else that would have a decent size to it full grown.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store