My Arowana Collection.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Wow Vincent your collection never stops lol , looks like you've got some great setups going on there mate , that golden silver really pops with gold I see what you mean about the "gold bar" :D
I noticed you've got an archer fish in there , I really wanted to get a few to try live with my jardini as they do in the wild but I've been told there really slow growers ? Like growth rate of a DAT , and my LFS can only get 2-3" ones :mad:
I was just wondering how fast your archer is growing in that beast of a tank ? Suppose if I can find a few bigger ones i could give it a go

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Wow Vincent your collection never stops lol , looks like you've got some great setups going on there mate , that golden silver really pops with gold I see what you mean about the "gold bar" :D
I noticed you've got an archer fish in there , I really wanted to get a few to try live with my jardini as they do in the wild but I've been told there really slow growers ? Like growth rate of a DAT , and my LFS can only get 2-3" ones :mad:
I was just wondering how fast your archer is growing in that beast of a tank ? Suppose if I can find a few bigger ones i could give it a go
Hey Danny! Hope you had a good week. I'm glad you got the bigger tank setup!:) Yes.. Archers do take their sweet time growing.. Mine were given to me by a buddy of mine. He had them for 3 years before I got them 5 months ago. There has been very little growth in the past 5 months but their coloration did get much more intense/yellow..gold color.

Reactions: greenSD

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Oh well unless I can find myself some 12" jardini proof ones I'll have to give archers a miss , either that or start growing them out now for ten years time lol
Had a good week thanks mate tanks still a little cloudy but water tests OK so I'm happy :) I'm now on a mission to get some cheap red hook sd's my LFS has got quite a few in but I'm not paying £20 each for them ;) I'll have to catch them off guard on a good day with a silly price offer on a few
Hope your masses of fish are OK ? , I bet it takes you most of your day to do wc's on that lot ? Lol :D

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Oh well unless I can find myself some 12" jardini proof ones I'll have to give archers a miss , either that or start growing them out now for ten years time lol
Had a good week thanks mate tanks still a little cloudy but water tests OK so I'm happy :) I'm now on a mission to get some cheap red hook sd's my LFS has got quite a few in but I'm not paying £20 each for them ;) I'll have to catch them off guard on a good day with a silly price offer on a few
Hope your masses of fish are OK ? , I bet it takes you most of your day to do wc's on that lot ? Lol :D
What's that? wc's? Never heard of it

Reactions: Evz jardini

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Of course you've got a drip system setup lol why wouldn't you ;):D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store