My Arowana Collection.

Zeke

Banned
Jan 29, 2014
chattavegas
Nice collection sir!!! The Jardini is my favorite of the bunch.... Right behind the xanthic baby silver. Don't you dare let anything happen to that amazing fish. I wanna see yours and the one Hottuna has when they are a couple of feet long!!!! Wes says he's going to hang onto his also....at least for a bit anyway! Lol. Really great fish.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Beautiful!

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Nice collection sir!!! The Jardini is my favorite of the bunch.... Right behind the xanthic baby silver. Don't you dare let anything happen to that amazing fish. I wanna see yours and the one Hottuna has when they are a couple of feet long!!!! Wes says he's going to hang onto his also....at least for a bit anyway! Lol. Really great fish.
Thank you sir!
Beautiful!
Thank you John!

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Vince you really are taking this game to the next level. And its crazy to see how those SB albinos filled out. I've got some pics of them fresh out of the bag and they looked crazy. I'll PM you the pics when I get home.

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Vince you really are taking this game to the next level. And its crazy to see how those SB albinos filled out. I've got some pics of them fresh out of the bag and they looked crazy. I'll PM you the pics when I get home.
Thanks shookONES.. please post the pics on this thread!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store