My Bichir Beginnings...

Wharf

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2018
Pasadena
Here is a quick vid of my new Upper Jaw Polypterus 180g tank. I want to thank Hao Hao for several awesome fish as well.

Current Stock: Polypterus Senegalus Platinum 7-7.5 inches, (An assumed WC) Polypterus Weeksii ~7 inches, (An assumed WC) Polypterus Mokelembembe ~ 9.5 inches, (An assumed WC) Polypterus Polli ~ 8 inches, WC Polypterus Palmas 11-12 inches, WC Polypterus Ornatipinnis 11-13 inches, WC Polypterus Delhezi 11-12 inches.

Other tank mates: Chalceus Macrolepidotus 8.5 inches, NTT Datnoid ~ 8 inches , and a Rhinodoras Gallagheri 5-6 inches.

PS: What is your opinion on the two rocks in the tank? Should I keep them or pitch them...and just keep the driftwood? Anyways the vid is fairly rough and I didn't get all inhabitants in the vid; however, some of the nicer ones are in the vid. Thanks for watching.

Wharf

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2018
Pasadena

Reactions: tlindsey

Wharf

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2018
Pasadena
He will fatten up. He has that dent too. Maybe scrapping or just underfed lol. First thing he did when putting him in the tank was placing his nose down trying to smell for food. He went bonkers when I put pellets in the tank. Poor little fella

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store