my biocube 29 HQI, with sump/fuge in stand

PEVINE11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Franklin N.H
www.myspace.com
Supraz01;4582814; said:
I emailed lifereef to inquire about the setup he said that I would need the following....
"The sump/refugium you are referring to is $389.00 for the sump/refugium only. You also need the Nano Prefilter Box, $99.00, return pump Mag7 $77.00, Tunze 9002 protein skimmer $149.00, and light for refugium $69.00."

Obviously I wouldnt need the fuge light because i would buy one from a hardware store, but does the rest of the part list look about right? Did he miss anything?
yes that's correct. he includes fittings and tubing. and your right you dont need the light. it looks fancie but the one i have works fine.

and yes i do not use the rear chambers. i plan to remove them competly. they are trimmed down to halfway right now. i use a lifereef overflow to get water to my sump

Supraz01

Feeder Fish
Oct 26, 2010
Dallas
Is the overflow included in that setup i quoted before or is it an additional item I will need to ask for? Im new to the sump/fuge idea. I currently use the middle chamber in the back as a fuge with a chunk of LR and Chaeto with a light but would prefer to have something more solid where I can keep a emerald crab that is getting too big an a larger amount of chateo for pod breeding.

PEVINE11;4582901; said:
yes that's correct. he includes fittings and tubing. and your right you dont need the light. it looks fancie but the one i have works fine.

and yes i do not use the rear chambers. i plan to remove them competly. they are trimmed down to halfway right now. i use a lifereef overflow to get water to my sump

PEVINE11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Franklin N.H
www.myspace.com
yes it is the "Nano Prefilter Box, $99.00"

mos90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2009
rome,ny
here is my fuge and prefilter. my skimmer hangs on the back of the tank. i used part of the return area for a phosphate reactor.

PICT0825.JPG

PICT0826.JPG

PICT0827.JPG

PEVINE11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Franklin N.H
www.myspace.com
trying to derail my thread?

just kidding

zoomed.com