My channas

Auranti

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
singapore
Thanks for the kind words guys! Much appreciated :)
As for the ornatipinnis, im glad i picked them up, they are def worth the money!

Auranti

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
singapore
Hi guys! Some updates. So my 2 unsexed Channa harcourtbutleri purchased a few months ago(if i can remember) gave me the ultimate surprise. So i checked the tank and this happened.

Now i got a tank full of harcourtbutleris. Yay :D.

Some auranti shots. Just decided to play with my cam since my auranti is ALWAYS waiting for food.

getting ready...

Thanks for viewing, hope you liked them :)

channababies1.jpg

dsc2535m.jpg

dsc2527f.jpg

dsc2561o.jpg

scharoel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2013
Subang, Malaysia
Thats nice pal. What do you want to do with the harcourtbutleris? If you don't know what to do just gimme some lol. I just lives beside your country :). Anyway congratulation...

Auranti

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
singapore
Thats nice pal. What do you want to do with the harcourtbutleris? If you don't know what to do just gimme some lol. I just lives beside your country :). Anyway congratulation...
HAHA if u can come down to collect i dont mind giving you some! Its too many. I will probably keep them, if anyone wants to buy ill sell them off :).

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
Awesome shots of the Auranti.
Do you have any more shots of the Harcourtbutleri parents? Congrats on the breeding.

Auranti

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
singapore
thanks! Sorry but i dont have parent photos. There are on the 1st page but just showing the head. I will try to get. They are still quite shy around me, edspite being with me for quite some time.

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
thanks! Sorry but i dont have parent photos. There are on the 1st page but just showing the head. I will try to get. They are still quite shy around me, edspite being with me for quite some time.
No worries. Mine are very shy too.

GinBlack

Candiru
MFK Member
May 15, 2009
New York
What a beautiful group you got there! So wish they were legal here! The coloration on your Channa aurantimaculata, ornatipinnis and your red fin are just stunning!

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
Congrats , and nice shots!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store