My Dats Havent come out of Hidding?

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nice tigers!
Keep in mind that dats are ambush predators and hiding is innate to them (for safety and for oppurtune meals). IME once you get them off of live food they don't feel the need to ambush food and tend to be in the open more, on the same note, once they feel safe in their environment this too will discourage their tendancy to hide. good luck!

LouieV

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2008
Queens NYC
vanimate;2764107;2764107 said:
I too would like to see pics of that

I'm guessing he won't have much luck getting widebars in.

GL though ;)
yea I know...But its worth the try...alot of you guys have some Beautiful Dats here and I really want to get some! lol All I have been doing is reading up on them trying to learn more and more about them and there enviorment...

LouieV

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2008
Queens NYC
islander671;2764122;2764122 said:
Nice tigers!
Keep in mind that dats are ambush predators and hiding is innate to them (for safety and for oppurtune meals). IME once you get them off of live food they don't feel the need to ambush food and tend to be in the open more, on the same note, once they feel safe in their environment this too will discourage their tendancy to hide. good luck!
Thanks Man!!! I appreciate that advice..I feel bad now because I fed my guys feeders yesterday! :( . but they do eat Krill (no bloodworms yet)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store