My dogs freak accident [very graphic pics]

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Oh poor dobie............ i hope he heals up and is okay fast...what a beautiful brave boy....... my best to you both and very good message to send out.. so this is prevented happening to another beautiful sweet pet..... hug this boy...

d3r

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2013
Detroit, MI (motor city)
Thank you. Hes becoming himself again..trying to run and play...Unfortunately hes got a while left on his healing schedule so I have to shut him down.
doing good though!

annamarie92

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2015
NC
I work at an emergency vet so I see this stuff all the time! Glad he's doing okay and healing well!! The hardest part is keeping them still enough for it to heal! lol 😊

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

d3r

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2013
Detroit, MI (motor city)
Haha annamarie.. cool! The 2 people sitting in the lobby when we showed up to the vet definitely werent ready! One lady dang near passed out on the floor.

^thanks!

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Thank you. Hes becoming himself again..trying to run and play...Unfortunately hes got a while left on his healing schedule so I have to shut him down.
doing good though!
so good to hear it.. i have a dobie and a collie... so i can relate.. new dobie puppy is coming the end of may... they are filled with energy..

d3r

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2013
Detroit, MI (motor city)
^it really is crazy! Ive had dogs all my life..many different breeds..This is my first dobie..hes almost 2yrs old and still has the energy of a puppy. Cant stop- wont stop....and when he does stop it means it's bedtime haha.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
^it really is crazy! Ive had dogs all my life..many different breeds..This is my first dobie..hes almost 2yrs old and still has the energy of a puppy. Cant stop- wont stop....and when he does stop it means it's bedtime haha.
they are the best... most loyal... always on quard... very smart.. love the dobes.. and all others too of course..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store