my first thai silk

gamerpond1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2012
Texas
Thanks yeah I got my eye set on a shortbody in the bunch for sure but since their still pretty small color and pearls is all can go for since I cant see any signs of kok showing yet

Sent from my SM-T210R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Congrats.

I wanna breed FH too but I dont wanna breed the 2 I have. They love each other and click instantly but they are not the pair I want. U see them in my avatar. But thwey are each in different tanks now.

You gonna have pearly fhs

gamerpond1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2012
Texas
Congrats.

I wanna breed FH too but I dont wanna breed the 2 I have. They love each other and click instantly but they are not the pair I want. U see them in my avatar. But thwey are each in different tanks now.

You gonna have pearly fhs
Which ones the female I would breed em yeah their pearly alright they have an iridescent pearl too

gamerpond1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2012
Texas
I like that setup up 2 I did my 55 likr that.....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Im thinking about running a mini canister on it I want to set it up right have a glass top for it and im going to put leds on it to show all their colors so if you have any input for me feel free and do have any pics of that 55 still

gamerpond1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2012
Texas
sorry if you see a reddish color i started feeding prime reef says it won't discolor the water but it does but doesn't matter has 60.4% protein but anyways this video was taken earlier today you can see lots of pearls on em
[video=youtube;ZkfDztHw3Ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkfDztHw3Ks[/video]

gamerpond1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2012
Texas
Do any of the fry have the blue coloration of the daddy? Is it is too soon to tell?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
They share the same color pearls as him but no I would have to line breed them for his exact full body pearl I did get another carpintis to try and get a full head wrapped pearl on the later gensuploadfromtaptalk1397683216111.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397683231569.jpg

gamerpond1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2012
Texas
[video=youtube;CZc2NvGwkBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZc2NvGwkBE[/video]
doing a 50% percent water change halfway through i decided to make a video filling it up five gallons at a time

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store