My Fish :D

Kolkri

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nice teeth. lol I also really like the one with the green on him. Love to see a straight on mouth shot of that guy. Then I can have nightmares.

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Not bad man.. not bad at all.. good sized healthy fish! Great variety.. guessing from your taste in fish that you're the go to guy for building dividers though haha..

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
more pics of the armatus please!

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Nice collection! Thanks for sharing

rocky2

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2010
india
some nice looking monsters

RCDV

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2013
México
Are the bichirs living alone in 1 tank? Tankmates of the armatus? Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
You got a really nice group their! In a few pics I see a good size knife creeping around, Any good shots at him? He kind of looks like a gold ck but it might be from you camera! Awesome fish and tanks man, keep it up!
Thanks Bro!!! I did have a gold Ck. I had to rehome cause the armatus started to punk it. But my current CK(3-4yrs old now) is around 20-24"(not exact). Ill post pics of it aswell :D

Nice teeth. lol I also really like the one with the green on him. Love to see a straight on mouth shot of that guy. Then I can have nightmares.
Thanks :D!! The dovii is my moms favorite Lol. he has a pretty nice set of teeth aswell :D

Not bad man.. not bad at all.. good sized healthy fish! Great variety.. guessing from your taste in fish that you're the go to guy for building dividers though haha..
Thanks bro! I like to have i guess a ODD aggressive stock LOL :D
more pics of the armatus please!
:D

Nice collection! Thanks for sharing
Thanks JL!!!!! :D

some nice looking monsters
THanks bro!

Are the bichirs living alone in 1 tank? Tankmates of the armatus? Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
nope all in my 240g with all my other fish. besides some. The armatus lives alone now. all its tankmates are either been bullied out or eaten LOL. Only a endili I had was in there for awhile but i ended up selling it aswell.

Nice collection! Love your bichirs!
Thanks bro! Collection almost complete. Just need a dabola then Im done with bichirs :D

armatus2.jpg
024.JPG031.JPG

Couple pics. but more later :D

armatus2.jpg

024.JPG

031.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store