my loved endlicheri :D

dmcskoolkid

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
MD
I notice as my polys grow and get more comfortable in their surroundings they have no problem to come to the top and get food. And you can order the massivore just feed it the pellets instead of frozen and make sure it's hungry it will eat them eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Ok if money is the issue by frozen tilapia.... 7$ for a big bag of it if he is your only poly to feed the tilapia will last u for months I can feed mine with one bag of tilapia for about 10-12 weeks with just tilapia .... And to get it pellet trained the only way I could get my lap trained is get it hooked on frozen cubed beef heart ... After he eats that for a few days then start the pellets it will work ... For 3 months my lap didn't eat and all I offered was pellets ... Fed frozen beef heart for 4 days then through a pellet in ... He been eating them ever since

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
I notice as my polys grow and get more comfortable in their surroundings they have no problem to come to the top and get food. And you can order the massivore just feed it the pellets instead of frozen and make sure it's hungry it will eat them eventually.

my endli goes to the top just to take in air hoho nver ate on top.. prrbly he's scared from the weekly changes ive done but if he's too hungry he responds to my hand :)

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
Ok if money is the issue by frozen tilapia.... 7$ for a big bag of it if he is your only poly to feed the tilapia will last u for months I can feed mine with one bag of tilapia for about 10-12 weeks with just tilapia .... And to get it pellet trained the only way I could get my lap trained is get it hooked on frozen cubed beef heart ... After he eats that for a few days then start the pellets it will work ... For 3 months my lap didn't eat and all I offered was pellets ... Fed frozen beef heart for 4 days then through a pellet in ... He been eating them ever since

yup.. im also having an issue of finding them.. there are no nearby lfs here.. but since you've mentioned beef heart.. is it only beef heart i can use? can i use other hearts? haha

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
I don't see y any other heart would hurt but beef dart is prob easiest to find its at every Lfs next time u go to one et some it's $4.99 u prob only need one to get it pellet trained and don't feel bad the closest one to the besides petsmart witch is pretty much worthless lol is a hour drive

Vapor315

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Night crawlers sink bud.

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
I don't see y any other heart would hurt but beef dart is prob easiest to find its at every Lfs next time u go to one et some it's $4.99 u prob only need one to get it pellet trained and don't feel bad the closest one to the besides petsmart witch is pretty much worthless lol is a hour drive

okaay man :) i would try chicken heart... i do have sinking pellets but those are for plecos.. can i use them?
yeay.. but the problem is im still 16.. dont have license haha i need to tell my parents if i want to.. and it seems tht they think it's all a waste of money just to get "tht" fish food tht far..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store