My Mahseers outside

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I said I had to clean it first! Here's how crappy it looks today.

They look markedly thinner to me versus their other videos, which is expected after a long winter and sporadic feeding... and good to see the reality.

I for one appreciate to see all aspects of anyone's fish tank or pond. When everything is spectacular, sleek, sugar-coated, eye candy, it eventually starts to feel unreal and boring and boasting and limits the learning badly. I want to see the reality.

I still am at awe how many of these eating machines and at what sizes you are able to keep in that relatively little puddle for so long and so healthy. That's me taking ques and learning :)

Yea dirty bro shoulda cleaned it first :ROFL:
You smart glutes. Don't you have anything better to do in your prime solitary confinement? Made me chuckle though :)

Reactions: deeda

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
They look markedly thinner to me versus their other videos, which is expected after a long winter and sporadic feeding... and good to see the reality.

I for one appreciate to see all aspects of anyone's fish tank or pond. When everything is spectacular, sleek, sugar-coated, eye candy, it eventually starts to feel unreal and boring and boasting and limits the learning badly. I want to see the reality.

:)
You can thank Ben Bsixxx Bsixxx for that. FYI the girl on his avatar was 500lbs this past winter.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I am thankful to Ben. I was only pulling his leg. As for the avatar, we probably better leave it to the Lounge, or altogether haha... I know I for one am trying hard and earnestly not to look at it but doing rather poorly haha...

Reactions: Bsixxx
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store