My Marble Motoros

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
gangster gangster and festaedan festaedan asked me to post some pics of my marbles... nothing special but I love them.. hoping to see pups soon but my male is lazy lol
014.JPG 015.JPG 016.JPG 010.JPG 011.JPG 004.JPG

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
He needs a little competition. Make him think someone else is going to beat him to it

Nice Marbles Jay.....

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Funny,all this time I was under the impression that there was only one kind of motoro ray and when I saw the name marble motoro I thought people were just using the full name.JD those guys are nice.

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
very nice!
when I get back in,this is what I want.

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Very nice marbles! Dont be so hard on em...they look good ;)
I really like that male.

Reactions: isde02

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I agree with gangster gangster they are very nice!

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Nice trio. The male has the stronger markings Jay, the pups from these will have stronger more defined markings than their parents, don't ask me why, its just fact.

Good luck with breeding them.

Thanks for sharing.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
He needs a little competition. Make him think someone else is going to beat him to it

Nice Marbles Jay.....
Yea? ShadowStryder ShadowStryder I have heard that before but that tank is taxed already with bio load.... Hmmm

Funny,all this time I was under the impression that there was only one kind of motoro ray and when I saw the name marble motoro I thought people were just using the full name.JD those guys are nice.
That is funny... Marbles are actually a different fish rather then a trade name like most . TY K krichardson

Nice trio. The male has the stronger markings Jay, the pups from these will have stronger more defined markings than their parents, don't ask me why, its just fact.

Good luck with breeding them.

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you.. good to hear and very interesting. A Aquaman - the funny thing about this male... I was hunting for a male for a while.. and this one popped up in a shipment to AquaScape AquaScape and he was TERRIBLE looking... could barely tell he was a marble... but he was healthy small (8 inches) and fully rolled so i bought him any way...lol

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
very nice!
when I get back in,this is what I want.
C cjfrontlovr you need to get back in the game.. and rays are the way to go!

Very nice marbles! Dont be so hard on em...they look good ;)
I really like that male.
I agree with gangster gangster they are very nice!
Thank you gangster gangster and festaedan festaedan you guys caused this thread...lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store