My Motoro

Brent

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2005
TFC
i have seen running spots like that on stressed leo and henlei not sure if motoros do that

rvrrays

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Kalamazoo, Michigan
You are not giving him enough credit. Give him some time. He has nice spots and there appears to be some marbling.

He is going to be a great looking fish.

Colin

bob351

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2006
Canada
thanks guys and yeah he was really stressed before i got him hes looking much better then when i got him though, it looked like his bones were gunna come out of his back and had little bite marks on his disk from the cichlids tank he was in at the lfs but hes doing fine now as you can see and his stress levels have gone down even further because i had him with decent sized 2 rtc's who bugged the **** out of him so i sold them and now, its him and the arowana and they don't bother each other at all and the stingray got alot more aggressive towards food and is gaining weight like mad:nilly:

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
i too agree would end up lookin real good when he gets bigger, definately a marble IMO

bob351

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2006
Canada
thanks and yeah i kinda thought it looked like a marble that adds to the super deal i got on it:D

mekoner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2006
vancouver bc
very nice i likes

bob351

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2006
Canada
i got if for 125 considering what most lfs's sell them for for amuch smaller regular motoro i thought it would be worth it to take a risk on this guy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store