My natives you want it i can get it

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
This thread needs to be closed unless the OP is licensed fish collector and is harvesting native fishes legally.
We don't know he isn't collecting legally. He could be using dipnets and seines whichare legal to use for minnows, darters, etc in pa and could be catching the game fish with rod and reel. I can't be sure of any of those things but there's no evidence to disprove my theories either.

Hasircoglu

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2014
Lancaster Pennsylvania
This thread needs to be closed unless the OP is licensed fish collector and is harvesting native fishes legally.
Most fish come from my friends stocking pond so he is licensed to sell fish i just do shipping for him, ill live a few houses down from the head of state fisheries so i will not sell anything without his input

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Juvenile smallmouth buffalo? I've got cash in hand...

Hasircoglu

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2014
Lancaster Pennsylvania
Wow Those are all some tuff fish to find, i've not see lake or green sturgeon, and alabamas are flat out illegal to own. i know of some starlet and white but not exactly what your looking for. I have run across buffalos in the past at asian fish markets, i can try to get some little ones. the bowfin are just out of season for finding easy, i can usually get them june-july, but im thinking about trying to breed some next year in a pool?

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Wow Those are all some tuff fish to find, i've not see lake or green sturgeon, and alabamas are flat out illegal to own. i know of some starlet and white but not exactly what your looking for. I have run across buffalos in the past at asian fish markets, i can try to get some little ones. the bowfin are just out of season for finding easy, i can usually get them june-july, but im thinking about trying to breed some next year in a pool?
Awesome! That'd be so cool to have a buffalo, I've wanted one since I started catching them in June but the ones I catch are way to big to keep at 16"+. Just let me know when you find a few.

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Shoot me a pm if you are ever able to acquire some.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store