Apr 11, 2013
?
H]-[H;7051752 said:
not rtg bro, banjar red

jordonroda said:
jordy also :jealous:
thanks bro

Evz jardini said:
He's about 11'' mate but getting deeper ATM , at least you won't have as much aggression with an Asian(you hope lol;):)

Sent from my Nexus7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
haha with Asians you can at least keep a few tankmates but with jardini it's a big no;). Is your jardini getting on with your Flowerhorn?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Mate tank mates are always possible with jardini you just have to go through a few finndinng then lol , fh got battered but the red Texas is doing OK living in peace (for now );):D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
Mate tank mates are always possible with jardini you just have to go through a few finndinng then lol , fh got battered but the red Texas is doing OK living in peace (for now );):D

So did the fh die. Mate my jardini was too aggressive i couldn't keep him with anything i gave him away at 10 inches i miss him alot. My banjar red has started to attack my azuls :(

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
No the fh is safe and sound I've got egg crate dividing them , I've got an umbee in a grow out so I'm thinking swap them round later in the week see how he gets on with the jar
From what I've seen from mates Asians some fish are fine and others get smashed but no where near as bad as jars , my mates rtg is fine with a shoal of bass or parrots but if you put one or two big bass in he pins them in the corner and de-scales them :D

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
No the fh is safe and sound I've got egg crate dividing them , I've got an umbee in a grow out so I'm thinking swap them round later in the week see how he gets on with the jar
From what I've seen from mates Asians some fish are fine and others get smashed but no where near as bad as jars , my mates rtg is fine with a shoal of bass or parrots but if you put one or two big bass in he pins them in the corner and de-scales them :D

glad to hear the fh is fine. Iam curious to know how much a G2 red costs in UK. I hope my G2 red will keep his color on the tail as he grows

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Not too sure mate prices vary loads ATM my LFS has got hbrtg for £550 12" (very good quality though looks stunning already ) , on local ads asians are going for £150 -£7 00 depending on the size and type of aro it is , still very pricey over here IMO I can't afford to blast £400-500 on a fish I've got human mouths to feed lol so guess I'll have to wait for either a bargain/rescue or a lotto win :D cheapest I can get one for ATM would be a 10" green at £150

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
Not too sure mate prices vary loads ATM my LFS has got hbrtg for £550 12" (very good quality though looks stunning already ) , on local ads asians are going for £150 -£7 00 depending on the size and type of aro it is , still very pricey over here IMO I can't afford to blast £400-500 on a fish I've got human mouths to feed lol so guess I'll have to wait for either a bargain/rescue or a lotto win :D cheapest I can get one for ATM would be a 10" green at £150

mate £150 that is 30000rs in srilankan money for that amount you can get a rtg:nilly:

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
:( its far to expensive over here to be getting rtg for £150

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store