My new Asian Green Arowana

nirman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
Sri Lanka
Nice

Just be aware that green are the most aggressive of Asian aros so tank mates maybe a problem later on

So its best to keep him/her with lots of different types of tank mate now so it can get used to them

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Of course am adding some tank mates that are not harmful to the aro. Am searching for some datnoids, but no one have dats here :sad:

nirman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
Sri Lanka
Sorry for the late update friends. got a little problem while uploading pics when i took these, so these pics taken almost a month ago. He is now close to 8" and with 4 jet black angels...
And some of my friends telling that this is not what they seen as green, anybody have idea? Is my certificate wrong?

Image1389.jpg

Image1392.jpg

Image1400.jpg

Image1403.jpg

Image1413.jpg

Image1414.jpg

cpm6t

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2011
Sri Lanka
Hey Nirman, I think it is a green for sure. I'm from Sri Lanka too. I got a small RTG aro about a month ago. By the way there are plenty of datnoids here if you want to get one.

nirman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
Sri Lanka
Hey Nirman, I think it is a green for sure. I'm from Sri Lanka too. I got a small RTG aro about a month ago. By the way there are plenty of datnoids here if you want to get one.
Hi nice to see you bro.. Wanna see your RTG too. I realy realy need to get Siamase Dat, frm where can i get those? Colombo?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store