My new Aussie Lung

Norbert

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Tom500;2560027; said:
Thanks ill need it what are they like from your experience so far?
Very calm mellow fish, mine cruises around the tank quite abit, ignores the other fish in the tank unless they get near his head during feeding time...he'll bite at them if they do but so far no real damage, I think he's just warning them :)

Tom500

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Halifax, UK!!!
Norbert;2560120; said:
Very calm mellow fish, mine cruises around the tank quite abit, ignores the other fish in the tank unless they get near his head during feeding time...he'll bite at them if they do but so far no real damage, I think he's just warning them :)

Thanks he might not like my fly river turtle then.:D

Norbert

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
frogman5;2560132; said:
nice bro just picked up my first lungfish an (SAL).

ur lung is awesome
Thanks frogman! I love the juvy SALs those yellow spots are so cool :D

Tom500;2560181; said:
Thanks he might not like my fly river turtle then.:D
Or the turtle might not like him? Don't know much about turtles, except that they look great, but from what I've heard they are nippy (?) although I've heard of a display tank I think in Australia with AULs and Fly Rivers so who knows, it might work.

Tom500

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Halifax, UK!!!
Norbert;2560289; said:
Thanks frogman! I love the juvy SALs those yellow spots are so cool :D

Or the turtle might not like him? Don't know much about turtles, except that they look great, but from what I've heard they are nippy (?) although I've heard of a display tank I think in Australia with AULs and Fly Rivers so who knows, it might work.

Ye mine is placid he is so soft i think the AUL will be the one doing the nipping if any!

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
Riv D;2560986; said:
AULs and FRTs won't really work out, one of the members here tried it and lost his AUL.
That's very true, and I'd like to point out that the member who that happened to is one of the most experienced fishkeepers on the site.

Riv D

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2008
Kaohsiung
Delhezi222;2561258; said:
That's very true, and I'd like to point out that the member who that happened to is one of the most experienced fishkeepers on the site.
That's also very true. lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store