My new baby

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
Not the most clear or best shots, but I thought I would update with a full shot of him/her!

026.JPG

030.JPG

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
Awwww, since it has been raining and thunderstorming the last 2 days....I went out and collected some worms today. I found some really small ones too, so I decided to add some in the tank with my little guy...I scared him a couple times cause I wanted to make sure he got one or two and I tried putting them down beside him, well he swam off and my sev got them..but then he was over in the corner under a plant and I reached down over the plant where he wouldn't see me and released it...it fell right beside him, he quickly turned and snatched it up!!!! YAY...him, he got 2 this way...plus I dropped a couple down by his hidding spot that no one else saw, hopping he gets them too!!

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
You have good impulses! ;)

Cichlidgirl91

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008
Michigan
Soon you won't have a problem with your bichir getting enough food. Mine like to fight over worm pieces... and any other food for that matter...

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
Cohazard;1825385; said:
You have good impulses! ;)
LOL, well Thank you!!

If I keep feeding him buy placing the food by him, do you think he will eventually take the food from my hand? My Oscar, Sev's, Pacu, Midas and RD do this...it is so fun!

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
AWESOME...well then I guess I'll have to keep it up!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store