My new Green Texas's

Zion and Cichlids is all

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2012
Baltimore,MD
I seen them for $2 last week when I went to New Jersey to get a rose queen from a member on here. Now here in Maryland they want $15 for them... I paid $90 for my 8" male last month

ponce77

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2010
Bay Area
Nice looking fish! If you guys were here in Cali bay area, i would give you mfk'ers free Escondido babies. My pairs breed like hamsters! I just dropped off a batch to my LFS. GL on you projects fish kid.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TheFishKid28

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
Lockport
Nice guys thats awesome all the lfs around me are like $↑ lol im trying to get some nice breeding projects so locals dont have to get robbed

TheFishKid28

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
Lockport
Took small tot, cut a whole in the top and then drilled holes underneath filled with filter pads bio balls, hooked blower up with a piece of pond hose water thru top thru pads then drips do to the small wholes underneath cost aroubd $25 to build and fill and then every 3-6months change pads average about $20-30 every 3-6months

Zion and Cichlids is all

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Took small tot, cut a whole in the top and then drilled holes underneath filled with filter pads bio balls, hooked blower up with a piece of pond hose water thru top thru pads then drips do to the small wholes underneath cost aroubd $25 to build and fill and then every 3-6months change pads average about $20-30 every 3-6months
Ok cool....
Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store