MY NEW LITTER

motoro magic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2011
england
what's the difference between a super spot motoro and a regular motoro?
The difference is the extra spotting around the main spots. When i first got my girl she did not have them, they developed about 3 months later. The pups stand a good chance of carrying the same gene as the mom as in all the pups she has produced her colouration is more prominent.

Jimmy16

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2011
Las vegas
The difference is the extra spotting around the main spots. When i first got my girl she did not have them, they developed about 3 months later. The pups stand a good chance of carrying the same gene as the mom as in all the pups she has produced her colouration is more prominent.
how much are you planning to sell the pups for? just wondering.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
aaaaaah so thats a super spot motoro im sure i remember someone else saying they had the ONLY super spot motoro in the UK

thats a lot of pups well done she must have been super fat

motoro magic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2011
england
aaaaaah so thats a super spot motoro im sure i remember someone else saying they had the ONLY super spot motoro in the UK

thats a lot of pups well done she must have been super fat
That was probably me that said that. I have asked around to find out if anyone else has one like her in the UK but as yet have drawn a blank so assume she is the ONLY one till someone can prove me wrong. She looked even better than she does now in her younger days, will try and find a pic or vid of her for you.
Thankyou Richard, my girl was over 7 inches thick at the back end, maybe closer to 8 when she was full term.

Hello Pete,

Well done mate looking good ;) (huge litter)!!

Lee
Thanks Lee appreciate that mate.

Nice pups, that's a yummy mummy for sure.
Thanks Toby nice of you to say that about my girl.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store