My new red dragon flowerhorn

Oscarum monstruoso

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 3, 2010
Very nice fish. Im looking at a very similar looking one on aquabid, for almost $200 shipped, $90 is a killer price for a showy fish like that.

Dieboldly

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2015
Buena Park, CA
So true looking for a nice definite male I'm not mad about my female though only 8 bucks
See I payed $90. I took him back and my lfs told me wait for a little and when they get a new shipment in, I can trade if I wanted. I'll do that since it's not a male and I have no need to breed or room ha

Steven Williams

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2015
See I payed $90. I took him back and my lfs told me wait for a little and when they get a new shipment in, I can trade if I wanted. I'll do that since it's not a male and I have no need to breed or room ha
Oh ya u definetly want ur money worth but nice of lfs to trade it not much FH down here in Florida especially in lfs

Dieboldly

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2015
Buena Park, CA
Okay so I did a quick look at my tank just now...my flowerhorn has a red thing coming out of bottom of her. I'm assuming this is where the eggs Coke from. I saw this earlier today and when I checked again, she didn't have it and there were eggs on the rocks. I went ahead and put in a frisbee I had (no other flat serfice) to see if she lays eggs again tonight to confirm she's a female lol.

Steven Williams

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2015
Okay so I did a quick look at my tank just now...my flowerhorn has a red thing coming out of bottom of her. I'm assuming this is where the eggs Coke from. I saw this earlier today and when I checked again, she didn't have it and there were eggs on the rocks. I went ahead and put in a frisbee I had (no other flat serfice) to see if she lays eggs again tonight to confirm she's a female lol.
Ya that definetly sounds like a tube

Steven Williams

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2015
Also stripes on top fin too my female had that before fading

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store