They're all nice!

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
x2!! NICE!! :D I don't think I've seen those before, are those wild also?
HAHA- all these compliments and not even monster! Yes they are wild too... Uaru Ferdenpezi- Panda Uaru_ kinda rare

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
They don’t need to be “Monster”. They are beautiful fish that require a certain level of skill and dedication to keep healthy let alone alive. Many have tried and many have failed. Breeding them takes the hobby to whole other level and is considered by some the holy grail of fish keeping.

I would rather see these fish swimming in a healthy environment than see threads about look at my Goonch, Alligator gar, Arapaima , Wels, Walagu or Mekong Giant Catfish, kept temporarily by hobbyist that can’t hope to keep them for life. I feel sorry for those fish and there are very few hobbyists that can truly do them justice.

These fish are more Monster because it takes Monster dedication to keep them, not just the ability to buy them. OK I’m done.

You have done them justice.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
They don’t need to be “Monster”. They are beautiful fish that require a certain level of skill and dedication to keep healthy let alone alive. Many have tried and many have failed. Breeding them takes the hobby to whole other level and is considered by some the holy grail of fish keeping.

I would rather see these fish swimming in a healthy environment than see threads about look at my Goonch, Alligator gar, Arapaima , Wels, Walagu or Mekong Giant Catfish, kept temporarily by hobbyist that can’t hope to keep them for life. I feel sorry for those fish and there are very few hobbyists that can truly do them justice.

These fish are more Monster because it takes Monster dedication to keep them, not just the ability to buy them. OK I’m done.

You have done them justice.
Thanks Tom- the hobby evolves for all of us and sometimes it is about the new challenges!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store