My oscar is a little b!tc|-| !!

DJ BIG T

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2006
Orlando , FL
i just got a albino tiger oscar he was very active in the store and even saw him eat in front of me so i picked him took him home and set him in the water for 15 mins open the bag put in tank and he just sunk down to the bottom of the tank..i was like man he was doing good in the store and now he sinks down and looking like hes dieing.. so i check the water everything was good so i said let me get him some room mates..i got a convict and a blood parrot and a peruvian green sevrum he he started swim it was like he was happy now they all eat out of my hand and don't fight that much.. and i had him in a 30 gallon by himself.. you can try that and no hes not staying in that tank...all of them are 2" its just a grown out tank...you could try room mates..

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
ya fish are always more comfortable when they see other fish swimming around.

when I got my first oscar he hid for like 3 weeks since it was just him and a GT in my 150gal...

so once it gets used to the space and seeing you then he will be more active...

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
Oscars, especially, are known to pout. If you annoy or dissapoint them, they can be very cold towards you. NO worries.

Lukee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
DJ BIG T;1082306; said:
i just got a albino tiger oscar he was very active in the store and even saw him eat in front of me so i picked him took him home and set him in the water for 15 mins open the bag put in tank and he just sunk down to the bottom of the tank..i was like man he was doing good in the store and now he sinks down and looking like hes dieing.. so i check the water everything was good so i said let me get him some room mates..i got a convict and a blood parrot and a peruvian green sevrum he he started swim it was like he was happy now they all eat out of my hand and don't fight that much.. and i had him in a 30 gallon by himself.. you can try that and no hes not staying in that tank...all of them are 2" its just a grown out tank...you could try room mates..
dude excatly what happened..
and the guy said ... look they even eat from my hands...
haha..
i have no fish to put in there that wouldnt get eaten..
lol..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store