My Poly Collection :D

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Wow you stacked up a collection quick man!!

Looking forward to updates, definitely but with more lighting so we can see the fish better lol

Nah the dim lighting looks cool too though.

Posted with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Thanks bro! The koloton is doing really good! Im thinking of doing a sand mix to brighten up maybe, but idk yet. But in person the tank is quite lit up. just the pics suck! lol

Nice collection
Thanks bro! :D

Burbotman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
Whoa, that is a lot to take in. Some vey nice fish you have in there. I imagine you have some epic Bichir piles at times! Love to see a fts

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Whoa, that is a lot to take in. Some vey nice fish you have in there. I imagine you have some epic Bichir piles at times! Love to see a fts
Gotta keep up them WC's xD. Most of my piles are under my driftwood. only the big guys pile at times xD

Oh my god. I am very very envious of that collection haha. I'd love to observe that in person!

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
hahaha Lol Feeding in my tank is crazy. especially when i feed tilapia

FTS001.JPG002.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I know I've been hatin on ya man but on a serious note, your collection is insane. Seeing your large knives makes me miss mine :( I'm still gonna need one of the ansorgii's though

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
I know I've been hatin on ya man but on a serious note, your collection is insane. Seeing your large knives makes me miss mine :( I'm still gonna need one of the ansorgii's though

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Hahahaa actually there is only 1 knife xD In august it will become 4-5yrs old @24" Thanks bro!
You can come by once in a while to look at them, but they are NEVER leaving my tank hahhahhaahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store