MY RED SEA AQUARIUM BUILD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
Idk. Theirs this one goby/bottom dweller thing idk what its called but I must have it. It gets about 4" I think. Its called like a dragonet or a mandarin or something idk... its cheap too 17$ on live aquaria. Most beautiful fish I ever seen.
Ive got a mandarin in my tank and he's awesome! Definitely the most amazing and stunning fish I've ever seen but keep in mind that they need very stable and mature homes.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----

Chuncan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2012
Corralitos, CA
Its a dope fish! and a sick tank. Word of advice of the mandarin hes going to want lots of caves to flit in and out of. From what ive seen they dont quite go out in the open that often. Theyll chill close to the rocks with places to hide but tend to not venture very far from a quick getaway cave.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
Its a dope fish! and a sick tank. Word of advice of the mandarin hes going to want lots of caves to flit in and out of. From what ive seen they dont quite go out in the open that often. Theyll chill close to the rocks with places to hide but tend to not venture very far from a quick getaway cave.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
+1... Mine loves caves, he comes out pretty often but don't expect him to be a very active fish.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store